Time: June 6-8, 2018 Venue: China Shanghai World Expo Exhibition Hall
It is predicted that by 2025, the consumption of global food fish will increase by 21% to 178 metric tons, of which 73% will increase from Asia. It is estimated that Asia’s seafood consumption will account for two-thirds of the global total. With strong growth in the Asian market and a large demand for seafood, expanding Asian operations has become the primary goal of international companies. SSIA CHINA is a large-scale trade show that understands the latest developments in the Chinese aquatic market and aims to provide an exchange platform for marine suppliers and buyers around the world to assist them in Shanghai and Mainland China. The Asia Pacific market develops business, explores business opportunities and creates a win-win situation. It will be held at the Shanghai World Expo Exhibition and Exhibition Hall from June 6th to 8th, 2018, and will be with CFBE CHINA, HIGH-END WINE and fresh cold. CCLE CHINA was held in the same venue. Shanghai is China's largest economic, cultural, and financial center, and is also an internationally famous fashion food capital. It has an extremely important position in China’s economic development. We focus on providing a platform for international aquaculture seafood and its channel distributors to communicate with fans from all over the world. Create aquatic products event with aquatic seafood industry as an important service area!
2018 Shanghai Hotpot Food Culture Festival
Chinese Creative Cuisine Competition and Hotel Specialty Food Promotion Fair
"Seafood on the tip of the tongue" Aquatic Seafood Promotion Tasting
Hotel and Catering Industry Buyer Matching Fair
Outstanding Chinese Ingredients Products/Corporate Selection
China Aquatic Seafood and Cold Chain Logistics Innovation Service Summit Forum
Exhibits |Scope of exhibits:
Aquatic products: fresh aquatic products, frozen aquatic products, reprocessed products, value-added products, brand products, and branded products
Aquaculture Services and Organizations: Quality Control, Finance, Industry Organizations, Industry Computers and Information Systems
Aquatic edge products: accessories, sauces, condiments, bread crumbs
Aquatic product processing equipment: processing machines, refrigeration equipment
Aquaculture packaging: aquaculture, aquatic product processing, machinery, aquaculture transportation, warehousing, packaging equipment, etc.
Professional audience |
1. Aquatic seafood distributors, agents, importers, downstream distributors, and franchised institutions throughout the country;
2. Global aquatic product large-scale chain buyers, processors, retailers, gift group purchase companies, terminal network sellers, online stores, etc.;
3. Hotel and catering service providers, foreign restaurants and star hotels are one of the markets for aquatic seafood consumption. At present, there are more than 8,000 hotels and Chinese and Western restaurants and chain restaurants in Shanghai and Jiangsu and Zhejiang.
4. Group purchasing units: associations, business groups, state-owned enterprises, international companies, airlines, banks and service providers;
5. All kinds of supermarkets, such as Carrefour, Wal-Mart, RT-Mart, Metro, 7-11, Lianhua, Hualian, Agribusiness, Haode, Can, Family, Express, Tesco, Homeless, Lotus, Airport Tax Free Stores, tax-free zones, duty-free shops, etc.;
Luxury Booth: (Note: Double-sided opening is subject to a 10% fee)
A: Domestic companies: 16800.00/RMB 3m×3m
B: Foreign companies: 4800.00/exposure (USD) 3m×3m
Standard booth: 3m×3m domestic enterprises: RMB 12800.00/unit; foreign companies: $3800.00/unit
Note: Standard booths (including: three white sidings, Chinese (British) Wenlan cards production, consulting tables, two folding chairs, carpet full shop, booth lighting, a 220V/5A power outlet, a waste basket.
A: Domestic enterprises: 1300.00 (RMB) per square meter / exhibition period
B: Foreign companies: 380.00 (USD)/square meter/extension period
Note: (From a minimum of 36 sq.m.) The "Lighting Place" only provides exhibit space, excluding exhibition stands, exhibition equipment, carpets, power supplies, etc.
New product and new technology conference: 10,000 yuan/45 minutes per game, 3000.00 for foreign companies (USD)
Special industry co-organizers are 180,000, only 1; Co-organizers 128,000, only 2; Reception co-organizers, 108,000, limited to 1 (see details in Annexes 1, 2 and 3).
1. Fill in the "Application Form for Participation" by mail or fax to the organization unit. Booth implementation "prior application, prior payment, first arrangement" principle;
2. Within 5 days after applying for the booth, the exhibition fee [50% (deposit) or full payment] will be wireed or handed over to the organizer, and the balance will be paid by May 10, 2018. Exhibitors are required to fax the bank remittance slip to the organizer of the exhibition after they have remitted various fees.
YangQi Foods has focused on top quality seasoning seafood products for over 8 years in China. As a global supplier in the sushi seafood, seasoning seafood products, YangQi foods is to create added value for customers around the world., but now have become one of the leading suppliers in the seasoning seafood industry in China.
Besides our existing molded products, We also can produce OEM products according to the requirement from our customers. We control the product quality critically for every step during the manufacturing from raw materials procurement to finished product testing. We offer technical support that is second to none. …