A Delicious Pizza With Avocado & Peach & Red Flying Fish Roe
People always use flying fish roe to decorate the pizza, bread, fried rice or sushi.These little balls are also known as tobiko. They are used primarily for aesthetics. Most sushi bars use them for garnish, lite flavor, and texture.Send Inquiry
People always use flying fish roe to decorate the pizza, bread, fried rice or sushi.These little balls are also known as tobiko. They are used primarily for aesthetics. Most sushi bars use them for garnish, lite flavor, and texture.
Tobiko is slightly salty and, in large quantities, very crunchy. But these little balls are more than just appearance, they also high in vitamins and Omega-3 fatty acids!
How to use tobiko?
1. I love to add about a pea-sized amount to the top of each piece of my maki. This is add a little bit of crunch without compromising the flavor.
2. Tobiko makes an awesome garnish. With so many different colors- the sky is the limit!
3. If you have a lot of toppings on your roll, tobiko works great for putting it directly on the rice (before you roll all of the ingredients up). Using multiple colors can also make for some neat designs. Get creative!
Fruit And Flying Fish Roe Pizza
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 1/2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
14 tablespoons (1 3/4 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 large eggs
FOR THE FROSTING:
12 ounces cream cheese, softened
7 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 3/4 cup powdered sugar
assorted fresh fruit cut into slices
1. Beat the butter and 1 1/2 cups sugar together in a large bowl until fluffy, 3-5 minutes. Add vanilla and eggs and mix until combined. Add the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt) and mix until just combined, about 30 seconds. Chill the dough.
2. Preheat oven to 350. Roll chilled dough into one big cookie and place on a round baking stone. Sprinkle with 2-3 tablespoons sugar. Bake for 17-20 minutes. Let cool; chill in fridge.
3. Mix frosting ingredients together and spread on chilled cookie. Chill again to set and thicken the frosting.
4.Top with fresh fruit and flying fish roe. Cut into slices and serve!
Do you like this recipe? Would you wanna know more about tobiko?
Click the url below and contact us!
We also have other kinds of fish roe:
We are one of the leading seasoning seafood products suppliers. Don't hesitate to buy our quality and healthy a delicious pizza with avocado & peach & red flying fish roe in stock any more. We will offer you big discount based on qualified orders. Check the quotation now.